Thursday, December 17, 2009

Miss Earth 2009 Winner

The 9th Miss Earth Beauty Pageant is now over and out of the eighty candidates, Larissa Ramos of Brazil was crowned as the 9th Miss Earth winner. Final pageant was held at the Boracay Ecovillage Resort and Convention Center in the colorful island of Boracay Island. I was not able to attend the coronation night and so I am showing you instead some of my snaps of Miss Brazil during the Pre-pageant swimsuit competition.




Check this on how to achieve more meaning to your tattoos

How about Chinese tattoo? Go to this site



2 comments:

  1. Haller! Is "Kawitan" your pseudonym? I thought I got the wrong blog. Hehe! Photos look like they've been taken by a professional photographer. Well, maybe, you are a professional photographer already! Kudos on your second blog. Maybe I'll be writing my own blog someday, with you as my coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monette, thaks for visiting my blog.

    I would consider myself as a Photography enthusiast, not professional yet.

    As for your starting a blog, yes, I can be your coach, that is, I will keep on coaching you to start a blog, you can do it!
    BTW, "Kawitan" is an Ilocano word for a cock (rooster);-)

    ReplyDelete